Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCM patient care management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCM patient care management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCM patient care management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCM patient care management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCM patient care management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How will effects be measured?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Who will provide the final approval of PCM patient care management deliverables?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new PCM patient care management in a volatile global economy?
- Is there a PCM patient care management management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Which customers cant participate in our PCM patient care management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your PCM patient care management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCM patient care management book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PCM patient care management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCM patient care management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCM patient care management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCM patient care management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCM patient care management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCM patient care management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PCM patient care management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone PCM patient care management project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate PCM patient care management project costs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable PCM patient care management projections of future performance?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the PCM patient care management project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Variance Analysis: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in PCM patient care management project oversight?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
Step-by-step and complete PCM patient care management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCM patient care management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCM patient care management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCM patient care management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCM patient care management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCM patient care management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCM patient care management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCM patient care management project with this in-depth PCM patient care management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCM patient care management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCM patient care management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCM patient care management investments work better.
This PCM patient care management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.